Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Snoogle


This is not your average body pillow! Having a Snoogle in your bed with you is like spooning someone and being spooned simultaneously (assuming you have a human spooning partner in your bed as well...otherwise, order two) but without that tricky arm conundrum, at least on the Snoogle side. In other words? Heaven.

Unlike regular body pillows, which are essentially just big pillows, the Snoogle's unique shape truly does provide the right kind of support right where the pregnant body needs it. It can be difficult to find comfortable sleeping positions with a big ol' baby belly, and this nifty pillow does the trick.


The photo above shows just a few of the super-comfy positions possible with The Snoogle. It can also be sort of swirled into a spiral for a comfy butt-nest for movie watching on the couch or reading in bed. It comes with an insert that shows all sorts of positions and uses for them, including using it for breastfeeding support after the babe arrives. 

I recommend buying an extra cover for it, since the covers are much easier to wash than the pillow itself. I have two covers on mine. 

Based on the way my husband used to snuggles into it once I get out of bed, it is also cozy for non-pregnant people, including men!

I have only one complaint about The Snoogle, and it is more a complaint about the mobility issues that develop later in pregnancy. With my husband on one side of me, and The Snoogle on the other, getting out of bed to pee 26 times per night was a bit more of a challenge. Hurling my pregnant body over this glorious pillow was a bit of work, but well worth it.


*This review was adapted from a review I originally published here on my pregnancy blog. This was an un-solicited review for which I received no compensation.

*****************
If you like this blog, and haven't already done so, please vote for 'Dear Delilah, Fine and Fair' on 
Babble's" Top 50 Mom Blogs. Thanks for your support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment